Monday, August 3, 2009

Thoughts to ponder





Think about this:


  • at least two people in this world love you so much...they would die for you :-)
  • at least 15 people in this world love you in some ways.
  • the only reason anyone would hate you is because they want to be just like you!
  • a smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. :-)
  • every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep.
  • you mean the world to someone.
  • you are special and one of a kind!
  • someone that you don't know exists and loves you.
  • when you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes out of it. :-)


*************
I got this from a note I found in my sister's old wallet while she was transferring her things to the new one. I think it gives her the optimism I usually find in here. That's why I'm sharing it here in my blog, to encourage others to appreciate their lives!

Stay happy!

No comments: