Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's New?

I've been busy with my job (I'm trying to be worthy of the salary I get so that they would see me as someone who deserves to get the salary I deserve) right now, so it's been hard to find time to write now post. 


Aside from that, I'm having fun doing t-shirt designs on my free time (which RARELY HAPPENS!). If you want to see my designs and some other designs from one of my fraternal brother, visit this link , "Over a Cup of Coffee" . They're actually very simple, as my creativity is still hugely restrained by my limited skills on graphic softwares. I'm going to do something about that soon enough though.


If you want to know what I've been working on for my job, visit this link :Angela Giles, Simple Secrets Big Results and learn about the tried and tested strategies in internet marketing using social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter. :)

No comments: